- This event has passed.
Sarasota Eggfest 2023
February 4 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree – $25.00
Tickets are sold out online. A limited amount of tickets will be available at the gate.
Pinecraft Barbecue is hosting Sarasota’s first Eggfest this February! Whether you’ve been cooking for many years or you are just getting ready to buy your first smoker or grill, we hope you’ll join us at this fun and tasty event. We’ll have twenty teams cooking and handing out samples of their favorite foods!
What is an Eggfest?
An Eggfest is where people gather for cooking, fellowship, and great food cooked on Big Green Egg grills. Usually there are lots of people there who like to cook on the Egg, but it’s also perfect for those who just enjoy all things barbecue.
This be a great opportunity to see and taste what the Big Green Egg is capable of cooking, from deserts to seafood and everything in between. Attendees will have access to samples from the grills and the opportunity to vote on their favorite food, and the winning team will be awarded a MiniMax Big Green Egg!
To step up the fun, we’re also giving away a Large Big Green Egg! VIP tickets include one entry in the giveaway.
What’s included in admission:
- Access to the teams where you can ask questions and learn about cooking on a Big Green Egg
- Samples of a variety of foods
- 10% off Eggcessories in our store from February 6–18
- Networking with other local barbecue enthusiasts
- One people’s choice vote for the best food served
- Admission is free for kids twelve and under
- VIP ticket holders get one entry in our Large Big Green Egg giveaway, a free drink, and two people’s choice votes instead of one.
Tickets may be limited at the gate. Secure your access ahead of time to make sure you can get in! Get your tickets below.
Proceeds from the tickets will benefit the Boys and Girls Club and the Gator Wilderness Camp School.
Buy a demo egg used at the Eggfest and save 25% on a nearly brand new grill!