Pinecraft Barbecue Supply
Pinecraft Barbecue Supply is a specialty barbecue equipment and supply store in Sarasota, Florida. We are owned by the Stoltzfus family of Meadow Creek Welding, an Amish barbecue equipment manufacturer in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania.
Pinecraft Barbecue is not only a specialty barbecue store... we do this stuff ourselves too... Our staff will be happy to answer all your questions and give you tips and tricks to help you become the hero of your next party!
Grills and smokers
We stock a great selection of trusted names in barbecue smokers and grills, Including Meadow Creek, Napoleon, and Big Green Egg.
Stop by our retail store at 3303 Bahia Vista St. in Sarasota and we'll help you select the perfect piece of equipment for your needs.
Seasonings, Sauces, and Rubs
We invite you to come and browse our extensive selection of seasonings, sauces, and rubs. There is something here for everyone!
Not sure what to try first? We'll be happy to give you recommendations and answer any questions you have. We love to share our experience and barbecue knowledge with customers, as well as hear your tips and tricks.
Don't need anything right now? Feel free to stop by anyway and just look around. If you love barbecue we want to meet you!
Tools and accessories
We have a large variety of tools and supplies, from thermometers, gloves, and knives to wood chips, pellets, and charcoal.
Looking for a specific product? Give us a call at (941) 217-6995 or drop by our store and see if we have it.
Partial list of equipment brands we carry:
- Meadow Creek
- Big Green Egg
- Green Mountain (pellet grills)
- Napoleon (gas grills)
- Bayou Classic (fryers)
Join our email newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with store updates, events you won't want to miss, and products we’re adding to our showroom.
What makes Pinecraft Barbecue Supply Unique
- Dedicated to Barbecue. We are not a hardware or outdoor products store with one or two aisles dedicated to barbecue products. Selling barbecue equipment and supplies and helping barbecue enthusiasts with their outdoor cooking questions is be the focus of our business. We strive to be the area's best source for all things related to outdoor cooking.
- Expert Advice. Our staff is trained to answer outdoor cooking questions and to help barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and fundraisers choose the best products for their needs.
- Rentals. We have a variety of smokers and grills for rent. This gives the local snowbirds an opportunity to use a high quality smoker or grill for cookouts and other events without having to store an unused smoker or grill for most of the year.
- First-Class Support. We focus on providing excellent customer support to the owners of Meadow Creek smokers and grills who need troubleshooting assistance or repairs.
enjoy these photos taken around the store
Photos of the building and renovation process
Here are some pictures taken during the recent renovation of our building on Bahia Vista Street in Sarasota, Florida. For now the building will be the home of several other businesses as well. Sharing the overhead with a couple of tenants will help the barbecue store get on its feet while providing opportunity to expand as the store grows.
Let's be friends.
Our friendly pitmasters are standing by and can't wait to answer your questions. Toss us your most challenging questions about cooking or the products we sell, or just tell us how much you appreciate us. Either way, we'll take it.
Meet our world-class customer support team
World champion pitmaster and SCA judge
Pitmaster, store owner, and BBQ equipment guru
Visit our one-of-a-kind store
Address: 3303 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL 34239
Regular Store Hours: Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm | Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm | Sunday: closed