This PR series backyard BBQ smoker is one of Meadow Creek’s most versatile cookers. It was made for homeowners who want a heavy-duty charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking that also does an excellent job of indirect “low and slow” cooking. It’s the perfect size for serving family and friends.
This backyard smoker cooks a large variety of meats and lets you barbecue the way you want to. It’s a charcoal grill with direct heat, a smoker with low temperature, and a pig roaster all in one! Similar to the SQ36 BBQ Smoker, the PR36 eliminates the offset firebox and adds a drip pan under the cooking grate. Cook a small pig or a couple of briskets with indirect heat. Add water or apple juice to the pan and it becomes a water smoker. Or build your fire in the grilling pan to grill burgers and steaks with high heat.
If you need more space, add a second-tier grate to nearly double your cooking area. The optional charcoal pullout lets you stoke the fire and add more fuel without opening the smoker lid.
Features of the PR36 Backyard BBQ Smoker
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Drip/grill pan can be used for creating indirect heat while you are smoking meat or as a grilling pan while you are cooking with direct heat.
- Cool-to-the-touch handle on the smoker door
- 13″ pneumatic tires make it easy to move the cooker around your backyard.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.