Meadow Creek Equipment
Handmade Barbecue Smokers, Grills, Pig Roasters, and Chicken Cookers
Meadow Creek specializes in serious outdoor cooking equipment for the serious cook. Since 1980, they've provided a growing line of handmade smokers, pig roasters, grills, and sinks to award-winning chefs, backyard enthusiasts, and food service professionals.
Explore the Meadow Creek product lines here:
We're a Meadow Creek Platinum Dealer
Our showroom is packed with a nice selection of smokers and grills from every major series of Meadow Creek equipment. It's a perfect place to see and feel in person the heavy-gauge steel, tough stainless grates, and top-notch hardware and components that make Meadow Creek cookers legendary.
Check out these photos for a preview of what you'll find when you come.
Why You Should Consider Meadow Creek Equipment
Built by Craftsmen in the USA
Meadow Creek Equipment is hand built from durable materials by a skilled team of welders and fabricators in their custom welding shop in Lancaster Pennsylvania and shipped directly to our store in Sarasota Florida.
Meadow Creek's Culture of Excellence
- Integrity: Meadow Creek Equipment is crafted within a culture of honesty, fairness, and diligent work ethics. Whether you’re purchasing a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Awesomeness: These cookers are designed by barbecue experts and hand-made in the USA by skilled welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an exceptional barbecue experience.
- Rock Solid Construction: Meadow Creek Equipment is built to hold up under many years of catering, competing, or backyard cookouts.
- Revolution: Meadow Creek offers designs and features, such as double-sided grill grates and stainless steel grates on all models, that are usually not found in other cookers on the market.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Value: Apples to apples, Meadow Creek equipment gives you outstanding value for the price.
Meadow Creek Welding 40th Anniversary
This year, Meadow Creek Welding celebrates 40 years of crafting some of the most sought after smokers and grills on the market. Check out the video below!
Outstanding Design and Versatility
Every Meadow Creek Cooker is designed to be versatile and capable of cooking a variety of different foods. In addition to standard features, they can also be ordered with a variety of custom options to maximize their versatility, capacity and appearance.
Watch Meadow Creek Equipment in Action
Meadow Creek PR60T Pig Roaster Demo
Featured Smoker: PR60T Pig Roaster with Optional Second Tier Grate, Charcoal Pullout, and Doors in Lid.
Meadow Creek BBQ26S Chicken Cooker
Featured Smoker: Meadow Creek BBQ26S Chicken Cooker in Optional Stainless Steel with Optional Stainless Pedestal Base, Flat Grate, and Griddle.
Let's be friends.
Our friendly pitmasters are standing by and can't wait to answer your questions. Toss us your most challenging questions about cooking or the products we sell, or just tell us how much you appreciate us. Either way, we'll take it.
Meet our world-class customer support team
World champion pitmaster and SCA judge
Pitmaster, store owner, and BBQ equipment guru
Visit our one-of-a-kind store
Address: 3303 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL 34239
Regular Store Hours: Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm | Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm | Sunday: closed