The Meadow Creek TS70P BBQ Smoker is an offset smoker for backyard or competition use. Like all of Meadow Creek’s tank smokers, the TS70P stick burner is made from a heavy steel tank and is equipped with two slide-out stainless steel grates that never rust for many years of enjoyable cooking. Reverse flow draft makes it easy to maintain a consistent and more even temperature in the smoking chamber.
If you like water smoking, the built-in water pan holds water or apple juice in the bottom of the smoking chamber to help keep your meat from drying out. After you’re done, conveniently drain all the moisture out of the bottom through the handy drain spout.
Features of the TS70P Barbecue Smoker
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of the smoker
- Stay cool handles and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Heavy-duty pneumatic turf tires
- 8″ semi-pneumatic casters with brakes
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built-in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tanks are made of 3/16” plate steel and fireboxes of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.