Meadow Creek Cabinet Smokers
Handmade Wet/Dry Cabinet Smokers for Backyards and Competitions
Meadow Creek Cabinet Smokers feature auto-feed water systems and rust-free stainless steel cooking grates. Cabinet smokers are famous for being compact, efficient, and easy to use. Unlike some other box smokers on the market, these do an excellent job without water which makes it possible to smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry!
Select a Cabinet Smoker below to get your custom quote from our store in Sarasota Florida.
Meadow Creek BX25 Cabinet (Box) Smoker$2,524.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek BX50 Cabinet (Box) Smoker$3,514.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek BX100 Cabinet (Box) Smoker$5,054.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek BX50T Cabinet Smoker Trailer$6,154.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
If you’re looking for a backyard or competition cabinet smoker that is compact, fuel efficient, and runs on charcoal/wood, the BX series is an excellent choice.
Why You Should Consider Meadow Creek Cabinet Smokers
Built by Craftsmen in the USA
Meadow Creek Equipment is hand built from durable materials by a skilled team of welders and fabricators in their custom welding shop in Lancaster Pennsylvania and shipped directly to our store in Sarasota Florida.
Meadow Creek's Culture of Excellence
- Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are crafted within a culture of honesty, fairness, and diligent work ethics. Whether you’re purchasing a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Awesomeness: These cookers are designed by barbecue experts and hand-made in the USA by skilled welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an exceptional barbecue experience.
- Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are built to hold up under many years of catering, competing, or backyard cookouts.
- Revolution: Meadow Creek offers designs and features, such as double-sided grill grates and stainless steel grates on all models, that are usually not found in other cookers on the market.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Value: Apples to apples, Meadow Creek equipment gives you outstanding value for the price.
Outstanding Design and Versatility
Every Meadow Creek Cabinet Smoker is designed to be versatile and capable of cooking a variety of different foods. In addition to standard features, they can also be ordered with a variety of custom options to maximize their versatility, capacity and appearance.
Watch Meadow Creek Barbecue Smokers in Action
Cooking for Hundreds on a Meadow Creek TS250 Offset Smoker
Featured Smoker: Meadow Creek TS250 Tank Smoker Trailer with Optional Stainless Steel Shelf and BBQ42
Meadow Creek PR60T Pig Roaster Demo
Featured Smoker: PR60T Pig Roaster with Optional Second Tier Grate, Charcoal Pullout, and Doors in Lid.
Confident about taking the next step?
Our team of experts are excited to get to know you! Let us know what you are thinking or ask us any question using the form below. Or select a smoker above to customize it and request a quote from our store in Sarasota, Florida. We'll get right back to you.