Meadow Creek Pig Roasters Make It a Breeze to Cook Nearly Anything
Easily barbecue whole hogs without the frustrations of turning the meat, getting up at night to add charcoal, or fighting grease fires!
Besides whole pigs, you can cook a huge variety of foods on a Meadow Creek PR series roaster—easily and efficiently. The drip pan creates indirect heat, and on the charcoal units, you can add enough charcoal to hold a consistent temperature for 12 hours or longer. With the added help of an electronic temperature controller, you can safely leave it unattended while you catch a night's sleep.
Select a Pig Roaster below to get your custom quote from our store in Sarasota Florida.
Meadow Creek PR36 Backyard BBQ Smoker$1,247.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR42 42″ Charcoal Pig Roaster$1,595.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR60 60″ Charcoal Pig Roaster$1,862.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR72 72″ Charcoal Pig Roaster$2,102.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR42G 42″ Gas Pig Roaster$2,334.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR60G 60″ Gas Pig Roaster$2,662.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR72G 72″ Gas Pig Roaster$2,902.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR60T 60″ Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer$3,061.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR72T 72″ Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer$3,301.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR60GT 60″ Gas Pig Roaster Trailer$3,902.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Meadow Creek PR72GT 72″ Gas Pig Roaster Trailer$4,168.00 (add-ons in photos not included)
Why You Should Consider Meadow Creek Pig Roasters
Built by Craftsmen in the USA
Meadow Creek Equipment is hand built from durable materials by a skilled team of welders and fabricators in their custom welding shop in Lancaster Pennsylvania and shipped directly to our store in Sarasota Florida.
Meadow Creek's Culture of Excellence
- Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are crafted within a culture of honesty, fairness, and diligent work ethics. Whether you’re purchasing a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Awesomeness: These cookers are designed by barbecue experts and hand-made in the USA by skilled welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an exceptional barbecue experience.
- Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are built to hold up under many years of catering, competing, or backyard cookouts.
- Revolution: Meadow Creek offers designs and features, such as double-sided grill grates and stainless steel grates on all models, that are usually not found in other cookers on the market.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- Value: Apples to apples, Meadow Creek equipment gives you outstanding value for the price.
Outstanding Design and Versatility
Every Meadow Creek Pig Roaster is designed to be versatile and capable of cooking a variety of different foods. In addition to standard features, they can also be ordered with a variety of custom options to maximize their versatility, capacity and appearance.
Watch Meadow Creek Barbecue Smokers in Action
Armadillo Eggs and More on the Meadow Creek BX25 Box Smoker
Featured Smoker: Meadow Creek BX25 Box Smoker with Optional Stainless Steel Interior
Confident about taking the next step?
Our team of experts are excited to get to know you! Let us know what you are thinking or ask us any question using the form below. Or select a Pig Roaster above to customize it and request a quote from our store in Sarasota, Florida. We'll get right back to you.