DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial foodservice, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.
DOT is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling.
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Ultra-simple to use – only 2 buttons
- Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
- Probe cable survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
- Now includes a backlight
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks