This nimble, triangular blade is perfect for boning poultry and trimming meats. Yet it also has a wide variety of other functions. The narrow tip easily maneuvers around bones and between joints. The wider end makes slicing or trimming vegetables quick and easy. This blade shape provides a high level of control for handling small to medium-sized fruits and vegetables. If you like a compact, agile knife, the Asian Multi-Prep will be your new go-to.
- This Japanese blade style is perfect for boning, trimming, and a wide range of general food prep tasks
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from the blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
There are no reviews yet.