The BBQ36G is gas-fired and a nice size for cranking out burgers (40 at once), hot dogs, steaks, or anything else you want to grill over direct fire. These grills are built to hold up under constant use in restaurants and other crowd-serving environments. With their heavy-duty pipe burners, non-rusting stainless steel grates, and gas valves shielded from impact, these grills will stand up to the rigors of commercial cooking for years to come.
Features of the BBQ36G Commercial Gas Grill
- Sturdy cart base with pneumatic tires and 8” casters
- Front cover protects gas valves
- 2 loop burners
- 2 stage regulator
- Slide-out tray for easy cleaning
- Rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel grate with 2 cooking heights
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
There are no reviews yet.